Information about Dolojust 50 mg/500 mg Tablet
Uses / Indications: Dolojust 50 mg/500 mg Tablet is used for pain relief.
- Product composition:
- Diclofenac (50mg), Paracetamol / Acetaminophen (500mg)
Interactions / Warnings: Taking Diclofenac+Paracetamol / Acetaminophen with alcohol can cause liver damage.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Dolojust 50 mg/500 mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Heartburn, Diarrhoea, Loss of appetite.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Dolojust 50 mg/500 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.This will help to avoid acidity and heartburn.
- How it works:
- Dolojust 50 mg/500 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Paracetamol / Acetaminophen which relieve pain. They work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).