Information about Flucort 0.01% Lotion
Uses / Indications: Flucort 0.01% Lotion is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms.
- Product composition:
- Fluocinolone Topical (0.01% w/v)
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Flucort 0.01% Lotion may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
- How it works:
- Flucort 0.01% Lotion is a topical corticosteroid (anti-inflammatory medicine). It works by reducing redness, itching, and swelling caused by various skin conditions.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is fluocinolone a steroid? : Yes, fluocinolone is a steroid drug|Is available or sold over the counter? : No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter|Is fluocinolone the same as fluocinonide? : Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications|Can fluocinolone topical cause hair growth? : Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.