Information about Hungry Syrup
Uses / Indications: Hungry Syrup is used in the treatment of appetite stimulant.
- Product composition:
- Cyproheptadine (NA)
Interactions / Warnings:
Hungry Syrup may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Hungry Syrup is probably safe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery as it may decrease alertness. Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Hungry, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Side Effects:
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Hungry Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Hungry Syrup is an antihistaminic medication. It blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is cyproheptadine used to gain weight/for headaches? : No, cyproheptadine is used for treatment of allergies. Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use|Is cyproheptadine a narcotic/antihistamine/anticholinergic/steroid? : Cyproheptadine is antihistaminic drug which may have anticholinergic effects. It is not a narcotic/steroid|Is cyproheptadine over the counter? : No, it is available with doctor's prescription only|Is cyproheptadine safe? : It is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor|Can I take cyproheptadine with Benadryl/Tylenol/ibuprofen? : Yes, but Benadryl contains some amount of antihistaminic drug which may alter the effects of cyproheptadine. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required|Does cyproheptadine get you high/make you gain weight/increase appetite/make you hungry? : Cyproheptadine causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, always consult your doctor if you experience such side effects|Does cyproheptadine affect birth control? : No, it does not affect birth control. Patient should follow the advice of doctor before its use|Does cyproheptadine have codeine/acetaminophen in it? : No, it does not contain codeine/acetaminophen in it.
- Medicine interaction:
- Hungry with Zafirlukast|Hungry with Azithromycin|Hungry with Betahistine|Hungry with Chlordiazepoxide|Hungry with Alprazolam|Hungry with Univestin|Hungry with Roxithromycin|Hungry with Erythromycin|Hungry with Midazolam|Hungry with Rifampicin|Hungry with Etizolam|Hungry with Lorazepam|Hungry with Nitrazepam|Hungry with Clonazepam|Hungry with Spiramycin|Hungry with Clarithromycin|Hungry with Diazepam|Hungry with Clobazam|Hungry with Hyoscyamine|Hungry with Rasagiline