Information about Scrabic Soap
Uses / Indications: Scrabic Soap is used in the treatment of scabies.
- Product composition:
- Permethrin (1%w/w), Cetrimide (0.5%w/w), Menthol (1%w/w)
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Dry skin.
- How to use:
- Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
- How it works:
- Scrabic Soap is a combination of three medicines: Permethrin, Cetrimide and Menthol. Permethrin and Cetrimide are antiparasitic medicines which work by killing the tiny insects (mites) and their eggs, which cause scabies. Menthol provides a cooling effect on the skin.