Information about Diclonice 50 mg/100 mg Capsule
Uses / Indications: Diclonice 50 mg/100 mg Capsule is used for pain relief.
- Product composition:
- Diclofenac (50mg), Nimesulide (100mg)
Interactions / Warnings:
Taking diclofenac with alcohol can increase your risk of stomach bleeding.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Diclonice 50 mg/100 mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburm, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Loss of appetite, Increased liver enzymes.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Diclonice 50 mg/100 mg Capsule is to be taken with food.This will help to avoid acidity and heartburn.
- How it works:
- Diclonice 50 mg/100 mg Capsule is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Nimesulide which relieve pain. Diclofenac and Nimesulide are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). They work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain, fever, and inflammation (redness).