Information about Tinfal Plus Solution
Uses / Indications: Tinfal Plus Solution is used in the treatment of hair loss.
- Product composition:
- Aminexil (1.5%w/v), MINOXIDIL TOPICAL (5%w/v)
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Tinfal Plus Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Application site irritation, Itching, Headache.
- How to use:
- Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
- How it works:
- Tinfal Plus Solution is a combination of two hair growth promoters: Aminexil and MINOXIDIL TOPICAL. Aminexil suppresses an enzyme which causes buildup of a protein (collagen) around the hair follicles, leading to hair loss. MINOXIDIL TOPICAL is a vasodilator, meaning it widens the blood vessels and provides better blood flow to the hair follicles. This prevents hair loss and stimulates re-growth resulting in longer, thicker and increased numbers of hair.